Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Dream Closet








Just a quick post to show how much I would kill for one of these closets. I don't know about you, but I have a tiny one door closet you can't even stand in. One bar stuffed with hangers, a small shelf-like stand on the floor for some of my shoes, and a really ugly shoe holder on the door. Definitely not a dream come true. I keep most of my clothes in my drawers, which are also small and are almost impossible to close due to being overstuffed. I keep t-shirts, tank tops and other shirts that don't need to be hung in my drawers, as well as shorts, sweatpants, long-sleeve shirts, and pajamas. In my closet, I have my dresses, skirts, sweaters, jeans, some jackets, sweatshirts, and all of my other shirts and tank tops. 

If I could, I would turn my sister's room into my own walk-in closet and add my own furniture and shelves. Sadly, I can't. So I guess I'll just have to settle for my tiny closet and long for the days when I can walk into my very own dream closet. xx


Images: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

3 comments:

  1. woooow thats a coool closet
    :D:D
    http://yourcrazycoco.blogspot.com/
    follow me thnx then!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how stunning! especially the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god AMAZING! Really nice, we want. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete