Wednesday, June 08, 2011

What's in the Bag: Beauty

I get a lot of beauty questions from time to time, and I thought since I haven't posted in a while, I should just talk about my daily makeup routine and such.





I'll admit I don't need this mascara. I already have abnormally long lashes without mascara, so adding a mascara that increases the volume and length of lashes drastically is definitely not a necessity for me. I do enjoy wearing it though! It darkens and lengthens my lashes to make them really stand out!



Yes, I use two different mascaras. recently, I've been only using the Covergirl mascara, and other times the Maybelline. I have used both at the same time. It clumps sometimes, but on other days it gives me the longest and fullest lashes I've ever had!


For someone who doesn't have the best skin, this concealer is so helpful to cover up my blemishes. It blends right it so you can't even see it, and reduces redness of zits. 



I've always had difficulty with eyeliners. I never really wore them before this year, only on fancy occasions. I would spend a good twenty minutes in front of the mirror with black stains all around my eyes. I read in Lauren Conrad's book, Style, that to try winged liner (something I had been edging to do), a liquid liner is the best way to go. So I went out and bought the first one I saw, and fell in love the first time I put it on. I wear this eyeliner every single day! I don't wear winged liner as much as I would like to, now that I think about it...but for a first time (or fifth!) buying a liquid liner, I seriously recommend this product!


This little blush is perfect for my light skin tone. It comes in so many colors, I guarantee you'll be able to find your perfect match. It brushes on lightly and smoothly for a perfect, subtle, peachy look. 

Getting ready for the last two days of classes! I couldn't be more excited! Spending the weekend at home studying for the three days of finals and then its summer!!! Can't wait! Big post coming up soon! x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of great makeup. I love finding new makeup!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog!
    Follow me :)

    ReplyDelete