Tuesday, February 14, 2012

you forgot it was valentine's day


Steve Madden Coat, Urban Blazer, Marshall's Dress, H&M belt, DSW Shoes

Happy Valentine's Day! Wow, it seems like forever since I plugged my camera into my computer and began editing photos! I hope my absences haven't been too upsetting! Finally back on my feet and in the correct time zone. The transition back was definitely a struggle, but it's getting a whole lot easier. Today in homeroom we had a discussion about bullying in our school, and it made me realize why I fell in love with blogging. Towards the end of the discussion, I mentioned, "If you are proud of you who you are and what you do, no one can make you feel bad about yourself because you're already too strong for them to hurt you." This made me remember that when I first started blogging, I was made fun of a lot for putting stupid pictures up online, and that I was "full of myself". At first, these comments really hurt me, and I debated deleting my blog. Well clearly, that didn't happen. It was tough, but I realized that fashion blogging is what I loved to do, and no one would be able to take that away from me. And with that, I leave you with my first official photo shoot since I've been home! Have a sweet day, love birds!
P.S. I promise you will be seeing these shoes many many many more times. I literally wear them everywhere!











No comments:

Post a Comment