Saturday, November 19, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Ahhhhh I've been such a bad blogger!! I haven't even checked my blogger profile in months, and failed to see the anniversary of my blog! The history of my blog is a little on the complicated side. I started about two years ago in April 2010 on tumblr. My blog back then was merely a place for me to store specific thoughts and rambles. In September 2010, I switched the blogger, and Just Me With A T became a full-time fashion blog. So I suppose this isn't really the one year anniversary of my blog, but let's just call it the One Year Fashion Anniversary. I hope you all enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy blogging. I'm hoping to continue my blog much more constant when I return from Israel in a few weeks, where the internet will be more accessible. Thank you so much for all the support over the years, through the comments and encouragement! In the past year, I have been featured on teenvogue.com, wore my first pair of heels to school, and  built up a stronger fashion sense for myself which has hopefully rubbed off on others! Thanks again for all the support, and keep reading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment