Monday, October 25, 2010

all aboard the fashion express



It’s been almost two weeks since my last post, and I hope you accept my sincerest apology for the delay! I’ve been very busy with homework (adjusting to the new work load has been difficult) and play practice and hockey and hebrew school and everything else that’s going on in my life! But I finally snagged some time at the library to put together some posts I’ve been meaning to for a while!
As I walked into school wearing this conductor-like romper (hence the title) a few weeks ago, I thought to myself, “there is no way I can pull this off.” But as soon as I passed some friends in the hallway, I started getting compliment after compliment on my outfit and I started to think “maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea…” Once I got home and was awkwardly taking photos on photo booth of myself (I have a lame camera and no photographer :/), I realized that no matter what I wear to school, there’s no one that can do anything to me if it doesn’t look good. No one’s gonna trash me on their blog (hopefully), no one will start gossiping about how terrible I look, or anything else like that. My clothes are 100% my choice, and everything I wear is my own personal style that reflects my personality. I hope that everyone feels the same way as me, that no one is forcing you to dress a certain way! Sorry to end this post so abruptly, but I have to go downstairs to the lobby to wait for my ride to play! Hopefully this is not the last post of the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment