Tuesday, April 26, 2011

rolling in the deep


Sorry I've been so M.I.A. lately. I've been a terrible blogger I know, I know. While most of us would jump at the chance of nine whole work-free days and fill up every day with cutesy blog posts of their daily spring time apparel, I used my vacation week to really relax and re-coop from the crazy stressful mayhem I was living in for the last month or so. And it felt awesome. But now that I'm back in school, longing for that school bell to ring in June when I can go outside in my favorite summer dress and not have to get up at 6:30 the next morning to return. Siiigh. Let's just say: I can't freaking wait for summer. Anyways, I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to set up the tripod and take outfit photos myself anytime soon, so for now we're just gonna have to rely on photo booth or the occasional impromptu photo shoot with the bffs. P.s. I had a lot of fun taking these photos. They're slightly ridiculous, fyi. 








Urban Skirt, Tank, and Socks, Nordstrom's Cardigan, Nine West Boots, H&M Necklace

I've always had such difficulty wearing this skirt because of it's off-white color. I didn't want the top to be too matchy matchy, but this crochet tank was perfect. The socks were the finishing touch. I've been looking for some over-the-knee socks to wear with dresses, and I found a wall of them at Urban. I bought multiples :) Also, although my nails look black (sorry bad photography), I tried the new Shatter Top Coat from O.P.I. and can I just say, it's the coolest thing ever. When people told me it cracks before their eyes, I was like yeah right... no way a polish can do that. I was so wrong. There's no words to really describe the magic of this polish. It's just so amazing. I highly recommend it. It rocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment