Monday, February 07, 2011

fish fail







Apparently I'm obsessed with hair styles now? I really wanted to try a fishtail braid and failed miserably...hence the name fish fail. Luckily, I got my friend to do it at school, but this is my own version of it (I'll work on it). I'm also obsessed with these shoes! No, I did not wear them to school today :P I had them on and was looking in the mirror, and I decided that I should just play it safe since it's so icy everywhere. Here's my lovely new bag (yet again...I promise, no bag next post!) which was a big success today in school; all my books fit and it wasn't too heavy! Also, my stylish sister left this romper home and I've been wanting to wear it for a while! It's kind of like a dress over a romper...it's really cool!

Urban Outfitters Romper and Cardigan, Forever 21 Bag, Juicy Couture Wedges, Hue Tights

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!
    New follower on Bloglovin!
    If you want ,follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's follow each other ...www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com
    take a look !beijos

    ReplyDelete